Prizes Giveaway Sweepstakes
The following Sweepstakes is intended for play by people in the 50 United States, Washington D.C (for purposes of clarity, Puerto Rico and US Territories are expressly excluded), void in Florida, New York and where prohibited by law. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not located in the U.S. and at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, the Entrant must follow the steps below to enter the Sweepstakes:
- Go to mahaska.com from January 01, 2021 through January 01, 2022 and make a purchase;
- Anyone who purchases an item on mahaska.com will be entered to win one prize experiences to be announced per opportunity before January 31, 2022 (“Transaction”). One Prize winner (at a minimum) will be drawn from the entrants for each giveaway announced between January 01, 2021 through January 01, 2022 (“Entry Dates”). Entrants will receive one entry for each Order Transaction made on www.mahaska.com. Only one entry will be awarded per Order Transaction. Order Transaction entries will be capped at a combined 50 per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes period from January 01, 2021 through January 01, 2022. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THEIR ENTRY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO ALTERNATE FORM OF ENTRY WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant that they determine to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally. Winners will be notified by email of winning if they have won a prize. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures; ISP/network/web site accessibility or availability; garbled or jumbled transmissions; injury or damage to any participant’s or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website; and/or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including, without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of online entry information. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter, either i) mail in a postcard with your first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mailing address and daytime phone number to: mahaska.com 10680 Treena St. #550, San Diego, CA 92131; or ii) opt into our newsletter available on www.mahaska.com. All entries must be received by January 01, 2022 and all opt-ins, follows, and subscriptions by January 01, 2022. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. No Purchase Necessary entries will be capped at a combined 5 per person for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- DEADLINES AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. The Sweepstakes starts on January 01, 2021 through January 01, 2022 (Sweepstakes Period). All entries must be received no later than January 01, 2022. Employees of Mahaska Bottling Company and its affiliates, agents and franchisees, and each of such employee’s immediate family members (persons with whom they are domiciled) are not eligible to win. All online entrants must have a valid e-mail address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor may require proof to its satisfaction of participant’s registered subscriber status. Automated entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot, or Promotion service) and facsimiles are not allowed.
- PRIZES DESCRIPTIONS:
No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by www.mahaska.com in the event of prize unavailability. Prizes are non-transferable. No assignment, transfer, or substitution of prize is permitted except by www.mahaska.com, for a prize of equal or greater value, in the event the prize is unavailable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of entries are received. The number of participants who participate will determine odds of winning. Taxes (if any) and other expenses not specified herein are Winner’s responsibility. This includes but is not limited to expenses, transportation other than that directly stated, transfers or changes made by the winner. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of comparable value. No transfer or substitution of a prize by winner is permitted.
- TO CLAIM PRIZE: Potential winners (“Winners”) will be selected on the Drawing Dates. Potential winners’ claims to a prize are subject to verification by Sponsor. Failure of a Potential Winner to return correspondence within 24 hours of initial contact from Sponsor WILL result in forfeiture of his/her prize and selection of an alternate Winner from the remaining eligible entries for that prize. Potential Winners may be required to verify address and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release covering eligibility, liability, advertising, publicity and media appearance issues, unless prohibited by law. Failure of a Winner to return the executed affidavit and release forms may result in forfeiture of his/her prize and selection of an alternate Winner from the remaining eligible entries for that prize. For tax reporting purposes, Winners must provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the prize will be awarded. If any prize correspondence (including e-mail) is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. No more than the advertised prize will be awarded.
- RELEASE: By entering and/or participating in the Sweepstakes, winners and participants agree to indemnify and hold mahaska.com and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the agents and employees of each harmless from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of the Sweepstakes and the use of prizes awarded. Entering and/or participating in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness and address for the purpose of advertising, publicity and promotion without further compensation except where prohibited by law.